Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
In compliance with the obligations provided for by Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 regarding the processing of personal data (so-called Privacy Code) which came into force on 1 January 2004, we hereby inform you that I will process the personal data concerning you that have been or will be communicated to us by you.
The processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the regulations in force and under the following conditions:
1. Purpose of the treatment
The processing of personal data is aimed exclusively at achieving the following purposes:
- for requirements preliminary to the stipulation of sales contracts, to execute them and to protect the credit positions deriving from them;
- to fulfil any type of obligation provided for by laws or regulations in force, in particular, in tax matters;
- for operational, management and accounting requirements;
- for the registration of access to the Company's website and the use of the services provided with such website;
- for requirements to monitor the progress of customer relations and/or the risks associated with them and to improve such relations;
- for commercial and marketing purposes.
2. Methods of processing
The processing of the data may consist, in addition to their collection, recording, storage, modification, deletion, communication, etc.. and will be carried out both with the use of paper and with the aid of electronic and computerized tools, in accordance with the methods and instruments suitable to ensure the security and confidentiality of data, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 31 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, relating to "minimum security measures for the processing of personal data". In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures will be adopted, as provided for by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and "Annex B" to the same decree, so that the minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed.
Furthermore, the methodologies applied guarantee that access to the data is allowed only to the persons in charge of processing.
3. Provision of data
The conferment of data is:
- Mandatory for the achievement of the purposes related to the obligations provided for by law or other binding regulations;
- Necessary for the correct establishment and continuation of the relationship with you.
A possible refusal to provide the above mentioned data, although certainly legitimate, could compromise the smooth running of our relationship and, in particular, could make it impossible for us to execute your / Your orders, as well as to perform the services requested and the related billing.
4. Communication and dissemination of data
The external communication of personal data collected for the purposes referred to in point 1 can only take place where:
- such communication is mandatory to ensure compliance with the requirements of the law or other binding rules;
- such communication is mandatory to ensure the correct establishment or continuation of the business relationship with you.
The personal data collected in order to achieve the above mentioned purposes may be communicated, to the extent of their specific competence, to public and private subjects, natural and/or legal persons and having commercial and/or information systems and/or payment systems management purposes, including external subjects who perform specific tasks on my behalf.
In particular, the data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects: commercial network, banking institutions and companies specialising in payment management, legal and consultancy firms, subjects in charge of managing the accounting and auditing of the financial statements of our company, public authorities or administrations for legal compliance, Italian and foreign suppliers, financing and transport companies, third parties in charge of quality control of the logistical and commercial flow and the management and maintenance of electronic instruments.
The data may also be disseminated, but only in aggregate, anonymous form and for statistical purposes.
5. Rights of the interested party
At any time you may/will be able to exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which we reproduce in full below:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the owner, managers and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested therein, integration of the data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The above rights may be exercised either directly or through your representative, in the forms provided for in Articles 8 and 9 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
6. Owner and Manager
The Data Controller is Gadda srl.
7. Consent to the treatment
We would like to inform you that your consent to the processing of your personal data in the manner and for the purposes described above is optional.
In the event of your refusal to give your consent, our company will not be able to process your personal data, but only use it in accordance with the obligations provided for by law or other existing regulations, with the possible consequences described in point 3 above. As you are aware, the Legislative Decree 196/2003, provides that the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the person concerned, except in cases of exclusion specifically indicated by the law itself.